Despite its simplicity, this is one of the best, and most practical rising card effects available.
The effect is very well known: a card is selected by a spectator, and put back in the deck. Then mysteriously the card slowly rises from the pack!
Here are the fine points that makes this system unique:
• The deck used is a normal deck and could also be borrowed.
• The spectator can freely check the cards before and after the effect.
• You can even make the selected card slowly come out of a deck that is spread on the table.
• Supplied together with 1 gimmick and two spares.
• The gimmicks supplied are very resistant and can be carried around comfortably all day being ready to use at a moment’s notice.
• Together with clear written instructions for the basic effect we have supplied also a link to video instructions both for the standard effect and also for showing how the card rises from the deck when it is spread out on the table.
Après avoir procédé comme ci-dessus vous pouvez aussi opter pour un final encore plus « fantômesque »
. En effet vous étalez le jeu en ruban et à partir de là, sans toucher le jeu, une carte semble sortir lentement du jeu. Celle si est alors retournée et dévoilée. il sagit bien sûr de la carte choisie !!!