Pi is a MIND BLOWING, Impromptu 4 phase routine with VISUALLY-DEVISTATING LINKS and UNLINKS with a BORROWED RING and rubber band under increasingly impossible conditions! Including a breath-taking, ONE HAND DISPLAY! After 10 YEARS of REFINING and RESEARCH, creating handlings unlike anything you've seen before! Get ready for women to scream and guys to be transfixed in bewilderment!
- 100% IMPROMPTU - No Gimmicks or Gaffs!
- PRACTICAL - Perform it surrounded in real world conditions!
- VERSATILE - Link bracelets, hair ties, even pretzels!
- NEW METHOD - The ring dangles on the loose band!
- WORKER - Takes up no pocket space and resets instantly!
- A WHOLE ACT - With Crazy Man's Handcuffs and Shoe In you get an entire close-up act!
- DETAILED TEACHING - Clearly explained up-close from 2 camera angles with first person replay loops and a diagram sheet for key positions!
Pi: Ring on Band (4 phase routine):
Phase 1 - The borrowed ring melts through each strand, So smooth and clean people freak out!
Phase 2 - The ring slowly melts through the band unlike any other handling and is shown in a NEW DISPLAY that will devastate!
Phase 3 - (Dangling Link) - New Method for linking a ring onto a rubber band that leaves the skeptics speechless!
Phase 4 - (Lost Link) -The most direct and clean linking of a borrowed ring onto a rubber band possible. If you really could link a ring onto a rubber band THIS is how it would look!
Alternate Phase - (Master Link) - Featuring the killer ONE HAND DISPLAY and smooth unlink so clean it looks like trick photography in real life!
Pi: Ring on Band is a ground-breaking effect giving you all the visual impact of a gaffed routine, without the gimmicks or gaffs! Start clean and end clean!
Crazy Man's Handcuffs - Michael's presentation and handling to make this classic even better!
Shoe In (Ring to Shoe) - For laymen, has the impact of ring flight without the gimmick!
20 Super Stretch Bands
Full Color Diagram Sheet
Running Time Approx: 70 minutes
Permission from: Bill Kalush, Dan Harlan, Harry Lorayne, Simon Aronson, Joe Rindfleisch, Russ Neidzwiecki, John Rogers, Justin Miller, and Vincent Mendoza, Thanks guys!
Refill Packs Available Separately. Never run out of the perfect bands!
Includes: 350 Super Stretch Bands in a UV protective bag for extended band life.